Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hello World!!

My first blog!!

Hmm...blogging and me??? What I ideally like to have done is just lie lazily on my brown sofa cum bed and read a novel or just spend time on couch potato. Is that I have become overtly lazzzzzyyyynow a days???? I think I am becoming a bit lazy now a days and may be that's because of a lack of job but that's another story which I would not like to touch upon. So now I thought to at least pen down some random thoughts which could either be good, bad or boring to the people reading it. Anyways there are no hard and fast rules that blogs are meant to be in a particular way. So here I am joining few of friends who are already leading the blogging with their pure thoughts.

So before I go blogging, let me write something about chatting first. The person who got me addicted to chatting left it herself fearing competition from me only. But somehow I got addicted to it and now I really wonder what would I do in Amchi Mumbai if I had not got bitten by this 'chat' bug.

Staying in a big city can be tough sometimes where there are relatives around which generally hover around when there are family functions and are nowhere around when you need them most. Anyways that's what we are used to and what we call as life in big city and then when the city in the context is Mumbai. They (relatives) are not to be blamed as they have their own families and work to take care of (me being JOBLESS as of now). Friends are the one who sail along especially while chatting. They don't seem to be the one to get bugged with whatever you got to say even after a series of 'aur kya', 'what else' and all. They can still hold on to you till late night or even till wee hours of the morning.

These days even if 2 friends are in the same city, they fail to meet even online, I wonder why? Because smses are no longer free since we left the college and the calls are meant to be for 'someone special' in their lives. So chatting has become the best mode of communication and its cost effective too and another advantage is that you may hold no bars telling the person what you want or ask something which you always wanted to ask. In calls or face to face conversation, there is still an apprehension of what the other person might think of or say something. But on chat, it’s clearly INFORMAL, if that's the word I should use.

I am highly grateful to the person who got me addicted to this form of communication- my friend Riya Saathi, while we were studying together. If it was not for her, I would have been lying on my brown sofa cum bed sleeping or reading or watching idiot box. At least now I get up, switch on my computer, open my gtalk, and sign on to be with my universe- "my friends and my family" spread across the globe.

With this I have now achieved satisfaction that I attempted writing my first blog and now a part of bloggers' world.

Hopefully, next time I would have something meaningful to write like my other blogger friends.

Signing off,

Dhaval D.

8 comments:

  1. It's quite Amazin 4 a start bro !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great start yaar...good going and all d best...read a lot now and share ur experiences whether good or bad and always avoid sms lingo in blogs...or at least try to avoid it...keep rocking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh thank you so much for mentioning me in your very first blog..I am highly obliged..thank u sweetheart and yea I have not quit chatting because of you at least...i am fed up of it thats the only reason...lol
    anyways very very good start...hope you make it much more better than with your future blogs
    All the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice start dude. Seriously, this was random but interesting. Some issues that you may want to write about are raj thackrey ( you have a mumbaikars opinion on it), could discuss movies and stuff, but before you pen down anything make sure you have read enough about it and can defend your ideas if someone questions it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey its really cool...very authentic..felt good reading it...!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good article buddy.For your first article it is really commendable.Keep writing on various issues affecting our Indian society.

    Cheers,
    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey baba...
    g8 yar seems like on a creative ride these days...gud goin dude....keep on readin nd share ur wealthy experiences with other...1 of the finest way 2 keep others aware through ur readin....nyways g8 start nd hope see even more interestin articles by u on ur blog....so keep readin nd keep sharin...

    ReplyDelete